TAIT is the World Market Leader in designing, constructing and delivering the finest live event solutions in the world.
Whether it’s creating awe-inspiring spectaculars, complex touring stages, theatre engineering solutions, brand activations or cruise ship installations, TAIT delivers world-class solutions for live experiences. With its proprietary entertainment automation platform, custom-made products, and creative engineering, TAIT’s cutting-edge offerings continue to advance industry standards and exceed client expectations. As a global network of over 600 employees in 12 office locations, TAIT has worked on projects in over 30 countries, all 7 continents and even outer space.
TAIT’s diverse group of clients include Taylor Swift, Cirque Du Soleil, The Metropolitan Opera House, NASA, National Geographic, Beyoncé and The Olympics.
Claims to Fame
- Created the largest kinetic light installation in concert touring history for the Red Hot Chili Peppers
- Production specialist’s that partnered with NASA to put the lyrics of U2’s ‘Beautiful Day’ into orbit
- Received a Guinness World Record title for LED integration and customization at the Opening and Closing Ceremonies of the London Olympics
- Received Theatre Building of the Year Award for the modular stage solutions of Bridge Theatre London
- Created the first-ever commercial use of the Cable Coaster Virtual Reality Simulator for National Geographic’s “Experience Mars”
- Won ‘Best Stage Experience’ at Event Marketer’s Experience Design & Technology Awards for the largest keynote presentation for Intel at CES 2018
- Recipient of International Award for “Best Theatre” for La Perle by Dragone
- Named “One of the Most Innovative Companies in Live Events” by Fast Company Magazine in 2017, 2018 and 2019
OUR COMPANY ETHOS
- We create unprecedented, award-winning, end-to-end solutions for artists, brands, and organizations
- We are a passionate team innovating the extraordinary with a commitment to excellence
- We push beyond the forefront of technology in live events and continue to establish the new global standard
- We embrace every challenge as an opportunity to engage and inspire our creative culture
- Together, there isn’t a problem we can’t solve