ABTT Theatre Show Registration – 10 & 11 June 2020
Entry is free of charge for anyone who pre-registers for this exceptional networking event.
We are now using Eventbrite for our registration process and will keep in touch with you when there are significant content developments for the event. Your registration is valid for both days of the show.
Terms and conditions at the bottom of the page.
When you start the registration process, you will be given a choice to register as an individual or part of a company. Please register as an individual if you are visiting the show. As an individual, you may submit registration for up to 10 visitors. If you are registering students, you may register up to 30 students. If you are a company contracted to exhibit at the show, you should use the company facility to register your staff.
Terms and Conditions:
1. Entry is free to those who pre-register. An entry fee may be charged on the door to those who have not pre- registered.
2. This is a trade only event and anyone under the age of 16 will not be admitted.
3. Students between the ages of 14 and 16 will be admitted if accompanied at all times by a tutor or responsible adult.
4. All visitors must cooperate with the security team and all bags are liable to security searches.
5. Name badges must be worn at all times.
6. Filming/photography is only permitted if permission has been asked of the subject and such permission granted.
7. Visitors to the exhibition must not undertake any form of selling or soliciting for business.
8. The organisers reserve the right to expel and refuse admission.
9. Smoking is not permitted anywhere in this venue
General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR)
In registering for attendance to The ABTT Theatre Show, you are entering into a contract and giving your permission for the organisers to contact you about this event. As a result of registering, your data will be used for no other purpose but the ABTT Theatre Show. You will remain on our list for a maximum of five years following your most recent registration date. We will notify you when we plan to delete you from our list and give you the option to re-register.You may contact the organisers at any time after attending the event to request to be removed from the database.