EXHIBITOR BULLETIN – APRIL
Thank you for choosing to exhibit at the show this year. Rather than send out tons of emails and reminders, this web page can be used as a point of reference for you.
Dates and Times
Wednesday June 5th 10am – 6pm
Thursday June 6th 10am – 5pm
When you start the registration process, you will be given a choice to register as an individual of a group. If you are carrying out the registration process for your company, you will find it easier to set up a group and then register the individuals into your group.
If you wish to register as an individual, please ensure you select the exhibitor category of badge.
You need to check your entry straight away. There is no restriction for what you want to put on your catalogue entry. It is a WordPress post. Ensure that you supply us with contact details please.
Check your details here: EXHIBITOR LIST
Upload your 2019 catalogue content using the facility on this page: FILE DOWNLOADS & UPLOADS
You will see that we publish news posts on the front page of the website. We do not charge to receive and publish any entries from our exhibitors. Behind the scenes, news posts are picked up and redistributed on Social Media. Depending on the nature of the content, distribution can be to organic coverage up to ‘paid for’ distribution. If we believe it to be beneficial to the show, we will pay to advertise your post on our Facebook Business account!
The ABTT Theatre Show is building a strong reputation for the programme of avant to accompany the exhibition. A number of seminars, product demonstrations and training sessions have been planned for this year and the schedule is filling up fast. WE DO NOT CHARGE EXHIBITORS for the use of our additional spaces where an overt benefit is being offered to visitors.
If you want to take part in any way, please get in touch sooner rather than later. It is very much a case of first come first served.
A good way of drawing attention to your presence at the show is to use graphic fosters on your corporate emails. We have a selection of files in Graphic Downloads on this page: FILE DOWNLOADS & UPLOADS
If you need any graphics to be generated specifically for your needs, please feel free to ask. No charge!
Terms and Conditions:
1. Entry is free to those who pre-register. An entry fee may be charged on the door to those who have not pre- registered.
2. This is a trade only event and anyone under the age of 16 will not be admitted.
3. Students between the ages of 14 and 16 will be admitted if accompanied at all times by a tutor or responsible adult.
4. All visitors must cooperate with the security team and all bags are liable to security searches.
5. Name badges must be worn at all times.
6. Filming/photography is only permitted if permission has been asked of the subject and such permission granted.
7. Visitors to the exhibition must not undertake any form of selling or soliciting for business.
8. The organisers reserve the right to expel and refuse admission.
9. Smoking is not permitted anywhere in this venue
General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR)
In registering for attendance to The ABTT Theatre Show, you are entering into a contract and giving your permission for the organisers to contact you about this event. As a result of registering, your data will be used for no other purpose but the ABTT Theatre Show. You will remain on our list for a maximum of five years following your most recent registration date. We will notify you when we plan to delete you from our list and give you the option to re-register.You may contact the organisers at any time after attending the event to request to be removed from the database.